Saturday, January 9, 2010

Breakfast in Bed

This morning, Chase told me to stay in bed and that he would bring me breakfast. He got the kids up, and then I heard him busy in the kitchen. After a while, he and Coleton came in with a beautiful tray, filled with a delicious breakfast of eggs scrambled with ham and green pepper, pancakes, pineapple with cottage cheese, and grape juice. Coleton was dressed up like a waiter, and visibly excited about their surprise. He came in and said, "Breakfast is served." What amazing men I have!

3 comments:

  1. Super cute and excellent training on how to treat a lady :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great start to your day! And that picture is totally adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how cute! I am sure Sarina was out in the kitchen doing the dishes! I think Grandma could use breakfast in bed!! What a treat!!!!

    ReplyDelete