Monday, March 29, 2010

No More Immune Suppressants for Coleton!

We have good news regarding Coleton's Immune Tolerance Therapy! Our last clinic visit showed lab results of his bethesda being at 0 (which means there is no sign of an inhibitor). Since we started this therapy, every testing of his bethesda units has showed no inhibitor. They said we could stop giving him the last medication that he's been on which suppresses the immune system. So, he is no longer on any immune suppressants - yeah!!! We continue to give him 1 dose of factor 3 days a week, which will probably continue even once the I.T.T. is over, as a form of prophylactic treatment for his hemophilia. We continue to praise the Lord for the wonderful success of this treatment for Coleton, and we thank you all for your prayers!!!
With Much Gratefulness,
Chase & Sarah

4 comments:

  1. PRAISE THE LORD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    PRAISE THE LORD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    PRAISE THE LORD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I just happened to check your blog to see your crazy family picture because I was missing you all and God gave me an extra special blessing in this news. There is a lump in my throat as I type this. God is soo good in ALL THINGS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hot diggity Dog! Woo-hoo! Praise the Lord, GREAT THINGS HE HAS DONE!!!!! Can't wait to see you in 6 days!!!
    Love to all of you,
    Jennie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, Chase and Sarah, I have been remiss in saying, Praise the Lord for this fantastic news!
    In other news...I haven't heard anything for days, so I hope that no news is somewhat good news, anyway?? I will call over to your mom's tomorrow, Sarah. Praying for you and hope that your time with everybody will go well, and be a wonderful time in every way!
    Blessings,
    Mrs. Gunn

    ReplyDelete