Thursday, December 30, 2010

Coleton Goes to the Dentist

Coleton had his first teeth-cleaning at the dentist today. His Auntie Jennie is a dental hygienist, and she has of course been encouraging us in this direction. Jennie did a great job of teaching him all about the dentist, introducing him to "Mr. Thirsty" and all her other tools. Coleton loved it and is looking forward to the next time he gets to go to the dentist. I think he feels like quite the little man, and I have to say I was quite proud of him. Of course, when you have Jennie as your dental hygienist, it's hard not to like the dentist. After our cleaning was Jennie's lunch break, and she took Coleton and me out to McDonalds for lunch - another highlight of Coleton's day!


3 comments:

  1. I'd love she were MY dentist!!! How I hate to go to the dentist!! It's wonderful he had this great experience being so little! Congratulations to all!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe, thanks for these encouraging words, Sarah! It was such a fun day! You are the best! Love ya tons!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Great job, Coleton! Clayton is going to go in after he turns 4 in March!

    ReplyDelete