Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Doing Dishes with Grandpa & Grandma

Sarina is so into helping and doing things by herself lately, so Grandma let her "help" with dishes. She was making a huge mess, but I wasn't going to interfere, so long as my mom didn't mind. It was driving me nuts, but dare I "stifle her creativity"!? This would not happen at my house, but of course things are different at Grandma & Grandpa's house - a lot more fun! Note: it is my mom's idea for Sarina to get Grandpa wet. And when Grandpa returns later with towels, Sarina remembers what she's suppose to do! (Notice I'm kind of freaking out in the background. I was actually controlling myself quite a bit.)

1 comment:

  1. Praise the Lord for Sarah's control! I have to confess we were all having alittle too much fun waiting for Coleton and Chase to come in from fishing! You left out the part about Grandpa taking out his frustration on us with the squirt gun (inside the house ;) Sarina takes after her Grandpa! He had her same smile as he was squirting us! Love you!

    ReplyDelete